Competitive base + uncapped commission = OTE YR 1 £45-50K, YR 2 £80K, YR 3 £100K+
We are looking for graduates who are switched on, confident and money motivated. Students graduating this year who have ambition and would value the opportunity to be the architect of your own career in the DACH market. Graduates of 2013/2014/2015 who have worked in a commercial environment since graduating.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an innovative and multi-award winning recruitment agency based in London and Munich, operating in the UK and DACH region of Europe.
· Building a talent pool of passionate professionals
· Meeting candidates and clients all around the City
· Interviewing candidates and preparing candidates for interview
· Managing existing business relationships
· Winning new business through responsible lead generation
· Writing effective adverts and managing the responses
· Networking with incredible professionals in your sector
· 11th Best Companies to Work For 2017 on The Sunday Times Best Companies List
· An uncapped commission scheme
· The chance to be surrounded by driven and ambitious people
· Fully paid holidays. In 2016; teams went skiing in Morzine, a weekend in Barcelona and four days in Las Vegas!
· Winners of 'Recruitment Agency of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards 2015
· Winners 'Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2015
· Winners 'Best CSR Initiative' at the APSCo Awards for Excellence 2016
· Have the desire to pick up the phone to new clients and candidates
· Learn new techniques and embrace training and coaching
· Bring bags of enthusiasm and be tenacious, self-motivated
Email Georgina (Talent Associate) on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
· What are your ambitions
· Why do you want to be a Recruiter
· Why do you want to work at Annapurna