1. Annapurna HR Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency as defined under The Employment Agencies Act 1973 and you authorise Annapurna HR Ltd to seek work on your behalf.
2. Upon provision of a full and accurate Curriculum Vitae by the Candidate, Annapurna HR Ltd shall, at its sole discretion, search for suitable employment positions on behalf of the Candidate.
3. The Candidate consents to the disclosure of all relevant information (which is reasonably required to progress any application) including but not limited to copies of identification, qualifications, authorisations and/or references.
4. Annapurna HR Ltd shall be under no obligation to find employment for the Candidate.
5. By submitting your CV or completing the registration form you consent to Annapurna HR Ltd collecting, maintaining, using and disclosing personal and sensitive information about you and provided by you or another person about you in accordance with these terms.