London Marathon 2017 Update
In 78 days, 7 members of the Annapurna family will be tackling 26.2 miles of the London streets to raise money for great causes supported by Annapurna Giving.
Louise Barker, Johannes Steltner, Ulrich Haeusler. Phil Roberts, Terri Wickett and Adam Alderton will all be running on behalf of Parkinson's UK with Jack Biddulph running for Havens Hospice.
Training is well and truly underway for all the marathon runners with long training runs now being around the 10-mile mark. Some injuries have started playing havoc with a few of the runners but persistence and stretching will prevail.
Terri recently completed a half marathon in 2hr9 as part of her marathon preparation, proudly raising money for Parkinson's UK at the same time.
Ulrich recently moved over to Munich to open our new office and has been facing more challenges that just increasing his fitness, as he battles with the Munich snowstorms that have been hitting the city (see photo).
Last year, there were 6 marathon runners who completed the challenge and raised an impressive £21,000 in the process. Watch the story here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLqQPuNInM0
Please help raise money for 2 great causes by donating using the JustGiving pages below:
- Louise - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Louise-Barker17
- Terri - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Terri-Wickett
- Johannes - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Johannes-Steltner
- Ulrich - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Ulrich-Haeusler
- Phil - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Philip-Roberts7
Good luck to all the runners!