£100K - £150K
Head of Data Science, Yorkshire, IT, £100K - £150K
Head of Data Science, Yorkshire, £100,000-150,000
My global client are currently recruiting for a Head of Data Science who can manage and develop the company's data science team to help increase the understanding and improve the accuracy of predicting customer financial activity. You will be responsible for developing forecasting and operational models to improve the department's performance, as well as exploring new potential products and tools. The Head of Data Science will also be responsible for managing and developing an international team and building relationships across departments within the business.
The best suited Head of Data Science for the role will have:
* A strong background working in data science in a management level role, leading international teams of varied skill sets.
* Demonstrable experience working within the financial services sector before with knowledge of cash flow modelling and credit scoring.
* Previously worked in a hands-on analytical role with exposure to working with tools like SAS or R.
* An eagerness to solve problems and think intelligently and creatively about business problems.
* Inspirational team leadership skills with the ability to manage and mentor.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a growing, successful international business in a forward thinking role where there is the opportunity to have a real impact on the organisation. You will have the opportunity to scope, design and deliver the future roadmap for the department which in turn will have a fundamental impact on the business.
If this position sounds of interest then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the opportunity please contact Jessica Rippin: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3031 2468.
Role: Head of Data Science
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment business with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news on people, process and technology change please visit: thebtn.tv.