Real Estate and Property
£50K - £60K
Senior Project Manager , West Midlands, Real Estate and Property, £50K - £60K
Senior Project Manager , West Midlands, Salary £50k-£60k plus Benefits and Bonus
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
My client is a FTSE 250 company based in the West Midlands who are searching for a senior programme manager to join their team to focus on managing their lucrative and well-established estate practice.
You will be expected to manage a huge portfolio of high value property projects and ensure that design innovation is implemented at pace within a designated budget. You will lead a team of project managers and be expected to communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders. You will be welcomed into a supportive and collaborative team environment which is full of innovative ideas.
* Lead various projects across the portfolio and ensure that design innovation is implemented at pace and within budget.
* Provide expert leadership and relevant input for the transformation plans and programme outcomes
* Determine what resources will be required for the successful delivery of the projects
* Be the leading face of the portfolio and present the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
* Work closely and build a good relationships with the operations team and the wider estates function, as well as leading a team of many bright project managers.
* Ensure all projects are compliant with the departmental governance procedures by keeping up to date with latest legislation and incorporating them into annual plans
Ideal experience includes:
* Programme management experience
* Experience in managing a large programme in a multi-site retail organisation
* Excellent client facing skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Impeccable standard of written, spoken and presentation English.
Senior Project Manager West Midlands, Salary £50k-£60k plus Benefits and Bonus
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through a copy of your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the role please contact Emilio at Annapurna Change on 020 3031 2468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news on business transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.