Trade and Services
£60K - £75K
Senior HR Business Partner // West Midlands, West Midlands, Trade and Services, £60K - £75K
My client is looking for a well-versed HRBP to join their HR Team to take their business to a a new level of excellence.
The successful HR Business Partner will play a central and pivotal role in the organisation's future development of its people strategy, by delivering a high quality service to the business. This is very much a 'hands-on' role, partnering with key stakeholders in several teams, so really does offer volume and variety, with room to shape their service delivery to one of their largest business areas.
* You will work closely with the senior management team providing pragmatic, commercial and employee-focused advice and support
* You will provide a compliant, risk managed environment
* You will facilitate the delivery of a successful, growing and efficient business by collaborating with and developing and coaching the management teams with a focus on the human capital of the organisation.
* You will drive continuous improvement of HR policies and procedures; to support business needs and ensure consistent implementation of HR policies, procedures and projects across all business streams
* You will analyse employee data and carry out deep dive to influence HR priorities and drive performance, as well as lead, educate and guide key stakeholders on people issues. As appropriate, you will identify trends and advise management on options and solutions.
* You will maintain a high level of personal credibility across all working relationships
* You will work closely with the HR team to review and develop the complementary HR strategies, policies and procedures.
* You will champion company culture & values/policies & procedures - acts as an ambassador for the company internally and externally
* Demonstrated experience as a HR Business Partner in a commercial environment
* Expert understanding of Employee Relations and UK employment law
* Proven experience leading and delivering on various strategic HR projects
* Comfort working at pace and flexibly planning in order to meet evolving business needs
* Knowledge of European Employment Laws
* CIPD qualification (or working towards)
* Experience with implementation of a case management system
* Involvement with embedding a central HR function