£0 - £0
Project and Portfolio Analyst, Stockholm, Banking, £0 - £0
The position requires proficiency in use of Clarity for project and portfolio related functions or similar project management tools. You will get on-boarding training of project methods and standards that we use in Nordea.
The qualifications you will need
You have a strategic, tactical and analytical mind-set with the ability to work simultaneously on issues with high level of complexity and urgency. Since you will be working with a diverse set of stakeholders, stakeholder management skills are required.
We believe you have following qualifications:
* A relevant academic degree/experience background within IT, finance, consultancy or similar.
* At least 2 years of experience in project/application portfolio methodology, quality, or management work.
* Good knowledge and understanding of project and portfolio management.
* Solid time management and execution skills.
* Strong integrity and capacity to work independently with great driver skills.
* Excellent networking and communication skills and you are motivated by team-work and collaboration.
Finally, you have fluently skills in English, and preferably in at least one Nordic language.
If interested, please send your CV to Michael Fairbanks at email@example.com or call +447881108396