£40K - £60K
Data Scientist, Stockholm, Stockholm, Consultancy, £40K - £60K
Data Scientist, Stockholm
My global consulting client are currently recruiting for a Data Scientist to join their rapidly expanding department. The successful Data Scientist will be responsible for helping clients to solve business problems using the latest machine learning tools. You will also help educate clients on the potential of big data and predictive analytics.
The best suited Data Scientist for the role will have:
* Experience working in an advanced analytics role previously for a large enterprise with exposure to researching and building algorithms.
* A strong understanding of process automation techniques and process mining tools.
* Exposure to modern databases and stream processing would be highly advantageous.
* Any exposure working in client facing roles before would be highly desirable as well.
* Previous experience mentoring team members.
This is a really interesting opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to join a forward thinking organisation who help clients to make business decisions and solve issues using the latest data science techniques. There is a clear career path for progression internally and plenty of skill development opportunities internally as well.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the position please contact Jessica Rippin: firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 107 502 431.
Role: Data Scientist
Salary: Above Market Rates
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment business with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on people, process and technology change please visit: thebtn.tv.