£40K - £60K
Business Intelligence Manager, Stockholm - Sweden, Stockholm, IT, £40K - £60K
Business Intelligence Manager, Stockholm - Sweden
45,000 SEK - 55,000 SEK
I am currently recruiting for an entrepreneurial Business Intelligence Manager to join my rapidly expanding, innovative, multi-national client based in Stockholm. This position is part of the Senior Leadership team and will have sole responsibility for governing the business data and analysing their 8 million< customers behaviours to create strategic insight.
My client are looking for an enthusiastic Business Intelligence Manager that has:
* Proven experience of working in a BI Management position or a senior decision-making role within BI previously.
* Ability to programme in SQL and proven experience with SQL server systems.
* Senior stakeholder engagement experience and the ability to explain technical requirements and outcomes to non-technical colleagues.
* A strong communication and teamwork skill in order to work closely with the development team and various areas of the business.
* An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to take their own initiative when working in ambiguous environments.
* Has an awareness of current future trends in Data and Analytics and can interpret high-level business goals into a strategy for delivering new technologies.
* Proven knowledge and understanding of Business Intelligence Project Management.
* The ability to speak English fluently but it is also extremely beneficial if you speak Swedish.
This is an extremely exciting time to engage with this company as they are growing exponentially and you will be part of this development. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration.
Role: Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Stockholm - Sweden
Salary: 45,000 SEK - 55,000 SEK
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on people, process and technology change, please visit: thebtn.tv.