£40K - £60K
Applied Data Scientist, Stockholm, Stockholm, IT, £40K - £60K
Applied Data Scientist, Stockholm
My global client have a very exciting new opportunity for an Applied Data Scientist to join their rapidly expanding team. The successful Applied Data Scientist for the role will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects, solving industry problems using the latest machine learning and data science techniques. You will work on a variety of complex problems in a team environment with a huge opportunity for creative thinking.
The best suited Applied Data Scientist for the role will have:
* Previous experience working in an advanced analytical role using quantitative techniques.
* Strong machine learning knowledge or experience is a must for this role.
* Any exposure working in a client facing role before would be highly desirable.
* Hands on exposure to a big data toolkit.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Any exposure working with the Hadoop ecosystem, data mining toolkits and modern databases would be highly desirable too.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Applied Data Scientist to join a growing team in an organisation which believes in putting data at the centre of decisions it makes. There are great opportunities for career development as well as the chance to work with the latest data science and machine learning tools.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the position please contact Jessica Rippin: email@example.com or +46 107 502 431.
Role: Applied Data Scientist
Salary: Above Market Rates
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment business with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on people, process and technology change please visit: thebtn.tv.