PMO/UAT Manager, South East, Banking, £240/day
A leading private sector organisation based in Portsmouth are looking for a PMO/UAT Manager for an initial 5 month contract, paying £200p/d-£240p/d.
Main roles & responsibilities will be to act as a PMO/UAT Manager supporting the wider Project team through testing and tracking the required change for Operational teams. In addition the candidate will act as the first point of contact for operational and IT support teams engaged with the strategic activities and manage a Project Implementation Officer.
* PMO/Project Management experience
* Excellent communications skills both verbal & written
* Analytical approach to work
* High standard for quality
* Knowledge and experience of test management
* Excellent Microsoft office skills including Excel, Power Point & Word
* A financial services background is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.