Interim Implementation Manager, North West, Banking, £500/day
A global commercial bank based in the North West are seeking an interim Implementation Manager for a Global Transformation programme. This initial 6 month contract will pay between £400 - £500p/d to the right candidate.
* Previous Financial Institution experience preferable.
* Experience of managing deployments for a large programme across multiple platforms and third parties
* Ability to communicate with technical, managerial and business representatives. (including the testing teams)
* Deep technical knowledge of the applications will not be necessary - but a general understanding of technical deployment is needed
* Ability to co-ordinate multiple teams to achieve the complex delivery of change to key financial systems
* Ensure that all deployments are delivered, with appropriate risk and necessary mitigations.
* Organise, reserve and agree deployment approach with those teams needed to deliver changes.
* Review/contribute/produce to Implementation documentation
* Review/contribute to Release documentation
* Ensure that necessary entry-criteria to a deployment are met (testing complete, teams engaged etc.)
* Ensure that all issues relating to the implementations are appropriately addressed or escalated.
* Out of hours work to support deployments (TBC)
* Progress reporting against implementation milestones
* Co-ordinate Go/No Go forums
* Facilitate daily Command & Control meetings post implementation to track the embedding of change and collation of any issues arising following implementation
* Production of Post Implementation Reviews, and the implementation of agreed actions.
* Creates, owns and implements a detailed schedule- of-events plan for each deployment (i.e implementation step-by-step plan)
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in an organisation undergoing a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy. Mark Stanton is the consultant managing this vacancy.