Non-functional Test Manager, Cologne (M/W), Nordrhein-Westfalen, Insurance,
Non-functional Test Manager, Cologne (M/W)
Our client, one of the world's largest IT outsourcing organisations, is seeking a freelancer looking for an opportunity as a Non-Functional Test Manager on a 6-month (extendable) contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with experience as a Tester in the Insurance sector looking to advance their career with a major insurer.
* Ability to create end-to-end Non Functional test solutions
* Good understanding of PTLC including Non-functional Requirements gathering, Workload Modelling, Performance Test Strategy Preparation,Script Development, Test Execution, Reporting, Analysis, Capacity Planning, Bottleneck Detection and Performance Engineering.
* Good domain knowledge on Insurance sector.
* Good exposure to Performance Testing/Security Testing and Test Data Management tools
* Bottleneck analysis, fine tuning the application, performance monitoring and defect resolution
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a leading organisation with serious long term benefits. The succesful candidate will have the chance to make a large impact on a large-scale migration project for the region's largest insurers. If this opportunity suits you, or anyone else you know, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call +44 (0) 7920 854 194 to find out more.