Mainframe Testing Consultant, Cologne (M/W), Nordrhein-Westfalen, Insurance, £751
Mainframe Testing Consultant, Cologne (M/W)
Our client, one of the world's largest IT outsourcing organisations, is seeking a freelancer looking for an opportunity in Mainframe Testing on a 6-month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with experience as a Tester in the Insurance sector looking to advance their career with a major insurer.
· Experience in creating Test plan/Test Strategy
· Strong exposure to HP-ALM, Jira is a must
· Strong exposure to DevOps and Agile methodologies, preferably in Insurance domain
· Strong Knowledge and implementation experience in Test Automation frameworks and tools such as HP UFT, IBM RFT, Selenium
· Very good experience in Designing and review of test scenarios, test cases, test execution , defect management reporting skills
· Fluent English & German skills. French can be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a leading organisation with serious long term benefits. If this opportunity suits you, or anyone else you know, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call +44 (0) 7920 854 194 to find out more.