Human Resources and Personnel
Workday Senior Consultant, London, £350-425 (Day rate), London, Human Resources and Personnel, £425/day
Workday Senior Consultant, London, £350-425 (Day rate)
My global client have recently gone live with Workday and are looking for a Senior Consultant to join their team to help support, develop and enhance the system. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to work with the internal HRIS team to up-skill them and impart knowledge. You will be responsible for reviewing the system set-up and processes, with a view to producing functional designs for enhancements and process improvement. You will also design and deliver new integrations as well as helping with BAU support.
The best suited Workday Senior Consultant for the role:
* Must have a strong knowledge of Workday and previous experience working on its configuration and designing processes within the system.
* Strong knowledge of how HR works and HR processes.
* Previous experience training end users on Workday.
* Knowledge of HR reporting requirements and how these translate in Workday.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to listen and advise.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity which is critical to ensuring that Workday is well established and best set up for the business. It will have responsibility for ensuring the system is correctly used and that the internal BAU team are comfortable with the new platform.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role, for more information on the position please contact Jessica Rippin: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role: Workday Senior Consultant
Day Rate: £350-425
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment business with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on HR Transformation and the 'Future of HR Systems' TV Series please visit: thebtn.tv.