£65K - £75K
Talent Manager, London, Telecommunications, £65K - £75K
OCCUPATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST / TALENT MANAGER - GLOBAL BRAND
Our client, a leading global digital brand is looking for an Occupational Psychologist to join their Talent Management team.
The successful candidate will be educated in Occupational Psychology, ideally up to Masters level and will have proven experience of leading assessments in the Talent Management space.
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a growing digital brand, in an influential team.
* Ownership of the talent framework up to a senior level across the global business.
* 360 Assessments
* Support the wider group business with all talent matters
* Occupational psychologist background
* Psychometrics and assessments experience from within a matrixed organisation
* Coaching qualification desirable
For more information on this position or to apply, please contact Terri Wickett on 02030312468 / email@example.com
benefits + bonus