Service Transition Manager / Project Manager, London, Pharmaceuticals, £400/day
A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Service Transition Manager / Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract, paying £350p/d-£400p/d.
The Organisation is about to embark on the transition of services that are currently being delivered by a third party to a newly established in-house team. There is a considerable amount of activity to be delivered over the next 5-6 months in order to ensure a smooth transition.
This activity includes but is not limited to process mapping, management of service documentation, knowledge transfer, cut-over planning, service readiness testing, internal reporting and communications. An experienced project manager is needed to ensure that all these activities are well managed and proceed according to plan in order to deliver a timely transition.
* Ensuring a controlled transfer of activities from an outsource provider to a new internal service
* Establishing an integrated project plan
* Establishing good project management techniques to track and report on progress
* Establishing key deliverables and ensuring quality
* Supporting workstreams where required
* Project planning and dependency identification
* Progress monitoring and reporting
* Risk identification & mitigation
* Business process design and documentation
* Transition management & knowledge transfer
* User acceptance testing
* Cutover planning
* SLAs and KPIs
* Business readiness assessments
* Managing and leading teams
* Communication and change management strategies
* Stakeholder management
Preferred but not essential:
* Experience of service request management, triage and reporting processes and systems.
* Knowledge of purchase to pay processes including Vendor Management and Vendor Sourcing.
* Experience with Business Process Outsourcing or Shared Services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.