£60K - £80K
Senior Technical --and-- Talent Recruiter , London, Telecommunications, £60K - £80K
AnnapurnaHR is thrilled to be partnering with a leading tech 'start-up' on their search for their ideal specialist recruiter. This Senior Technical & Talent Recruiter will be able to help build out a best in market Global Technology infrastructure. As a highly skilled Technical Recruiter you will be charged with the responsibility of attracting and engaging the best Business Analysts, Architects, Developers and Testers, managing them through the full recruiting cycle.
The role requires you to have a strong technical understanding of the software development lifecycle, including systems implementation. Knowledge of Java, Python, NodeJS, AngularJS, Elasticsearch, Hadoop and surrounding technologies would be advantageous
As the Technical Recruiter you will have superior communication skills and excellent organizational abilities with a strong attention to detail. Our work is collaborative, fast-paced, demanding, and team-based.
This position is perfect for someone who wants to make a difference to a growing company with so many different business streams and someone who really care about their CSR.
Key Tasks and Deliverables
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following tasks; support the global talent acquisition strategy for International Technical Recruitment. Identify, map, approach and assess IT/Technical talent around the world. Build relationships with candidates for current and forthcoming positions. Manage and drive recruitment processes from identification through to the interview, building strong external networks. Communicate and collaborate with business partners and stakeholders across the company. Provide strong and tailored long-lists and shortlists for open roles and succession plans.
* In depth experience of recruiting for the full software development life cycle including, Business Analysts, Architects, Developers and Testers
* Experience of working in a specialist search firm or recruitment agency where you specialised in IT recruitment.
* The ability to handle high volume work load, delivering to aggressive time scales
* To demonstrate success in developing sourcing strategies, direct sourcing and creative candidate generation
* Experience of headhunting candidates in the passive market
* Strong management skills with the ability to partner with and coach hiring managers on the recruiting process
* High energy and flexibility, persuasive communication skills (both written and verbal) and huge amounts of drive
Please call me on 0203 031 2468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org