Project Coordinator - GDPR, London, Pharmaceuticals, £200/day
A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Project Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract, paying £150p/d-£200p/d. The Global Ethics and Compliance Department is leading a major Privacy programme to meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The are seeking candidates with demonstrated capability and good understanding of project co-ordinatio.
* Provide administrative project planning support to Programme/Project Managers as required and maintain plans converted into various formats e.g. MS Project
* Prepare the agenda for the team meetings, ensure the project updates are entered in time for the meeting and drive the agenda for the team during the meeting.
* Convert the output of the PM meeting into a monthly report and maintain the RAID log Provide support to the PMO as requested.
* Must be experienced in use of SharePoint, MS Office (Excel/Word/Powerpoint/One Note).
* This role will be required to do Project Admin duties as well
* Preferably PRINCE certified or equivalent project co-ordinator.
* Experience of working in large pharma or global organsisation preferred
This is an excellent oppurtunity to work with a leading company undergoing a substantial period of change.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Mark Stanton is the consultant officer for this vacancy.