Programme Finance Analyst, London, Banking, £500/day
A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Programme Finance Analyst for an initial 6 month contract, paying £400p/d-£500p/d.
Role Purpose & Context
The Finance Lead is responsible for implementing strong cost management disciplines and developing stakeholder communication. This role will be aligned with the programme director and will be working very closely with the project managers and work stream leads within the programme. This role will drive the implementation of the following:
* Responsible for preparation of business case and ownership of the budgeting process.
* Responsible for preparation of monthly / quarterly cost centre reporting and management reports.
* Develop a broad understanding of the Programme and the Global Operating Model.
* Develop effective working relationships with key partners including external vendors and internal teams to leverage best practice from other organisations.
They work closely with stakeholders to ensure alignment of their projects with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
* The ideal candidate will have recently qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA and have Management Accounting/Reporting experience within Financial Services.
* Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards requirements.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written) in a complex global environment with cultural diversity.
* Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced changing environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at one time.
* Proficient in using PMO tools including Intranet/SharePoint/Microsoft Office.
* In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects. Strong business acumen in financial services and capability to quickly digest and analyse a complex situation and provide solutions.
* Knowledge of the external environment - tax, regulatory, political, competitor and market.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.