P2P Change Analyst, London, Pharmaceuticals, £400/day
A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Change Analyst for an initial 6 month contract, paying £300p/d-£400p/d. The P2P Business Change Analyst will support the P2P Transformation Programme in its drive to kick-off the next phase of a programme designed to transform and simplify systems and ways of working. The role sits on the P2P Business Change and Engagement team and reports into the Business Change and Engagement Lead.
* Provide analysis required to support the delivery of effective business change and engagement for the overall P2P programme
* Develop KPIs and support the design of business dashboards that can be used to measure the progress and return on investment of P2P projects and initiatives
* Work with the Business Change and Engagement Lead and P2P GPO team to create robust business cases and plans (including, scope, ROI, KPIs, delivery plans, resource plans and costing)
* Assist the Business Change and Engagement Lead to develop compelling material to communicate the 3-year P2P roadmap and Phase 2 initiatives/solutions to business customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
* Own and manage a range of forums and communication channels to build business buy-in and ownership of the P2P solutions
* Support and occasionally lead on engagement activities to help build business buy-in, awareness and acceptance
* Develop a clear approach for how to gather and analyse customer feedback and other business metrics to help assess business change acceptance and the realisation of business benefits
* Complete analysis, business change assessments and develop change action plans for new P2P GPO initiatives
* Coordinate efforts with other specialists including communication managers and training teams for interlinked projects and initiatives
* Global Process
* Candidates must understand the finance and PTP process
* Ideally understand SAP or ERP System.
* Stakeholders liason
* Powerpoint skills ideally very strong.
* Mixed background bus analyst that have strong Finance.
* Understands ERP system knowledge
This is an excellent oppurtunity to work with a leading company undergoing a substantial period of change.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Mark Stanton is the consultant officer for this vacancy.