£50K - £70K
Master Data Architect, London, £50,000-70,000, London, IT, £50K - £70K
Master Data Architect, London, £50,000-70,000
My global client are currently recruiting for a Master Data Architect to work on their customer, finance and supplier master data as the business embarks on an exciting new period of transformation internally to help support current and future growth strategies.
* Responsible for development of a Master Data policy within scope.
* Responsible for implementing and driving practice to entrench data standards into policies.
* To lead Master Data clean-up and implementation.
* Collaborate with the programme teams and stakeholders to transfer master data practices.
* Conversion and Cutover processes.
* Proven experience in Master Data.
* Experience in systems analytics, enterprise or product information management.
* Experience in rolling out changes in data policy and processes.
* Maintains a thorough understanding of status, actions, risks and issues.
* Omni- channel.
* Data management tools.
* Data governance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in a varied and challenging new role working for a business who really look after their employees.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the role please contact: email@example.com or call 020 3031 2468.
Role: Master Data Architect
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on technology transformation please visit our Business Transformation Network at: thebtn.tv.