£80K - £100K
Learning Tech Manager (Digital Learning), London, Financial Services, £80K - £100K
*London, Learning Tech Manager, £80,000- £100,000*
Our client, a leading UK Investment Bank, are searching for a Learning Tech Manager to join their brand new Digital Learning team.
This role sits within a fantastic team with group wide exposure and excellent buy-in from the business.
In this role you will;
* Manage the design, development and deployment of blended online and informal learning solutions across the Group Learning Function
* Oversight of learning design and project management, working alongside the internal academies and learning peer groups
* Support on-going content management activity
The Learning Tech Manager will have the following;
* In depth knowledge of technical learning and digital design
* Experience of learning delivery and third party vendors.
* Experience in designing, developing and meainting informal learning solutions
* Redesign and migration of existing curriculum
* Educated to at least a degree level
If this is something that would interest you, please contact Craig Meehan on email@example.com or call 0203 031 2468.
Bonus + Benefits