Building and Construction
Interim Change Manager, London, Building and Construction, £600/day
A leading organisation with headquarters in London are seeking applicants to join a newly formed business change team as Business Change Manager. This will be a 6 month contract role initially, to support a number of ongoing and just-starting high priority projects within the IT/Digital portfolio of work. Your expertise is required to ensure momentum in supporting these key projects, giving flexibility and additional capacity whilst the Business Change Team is being established to deliver a change management service to the organisation.
You will be working in role of Business Change Manager, reporting to the Head of Business Change. You will work on innovative and strategically-significant projects. In this role you will be required to apply your knowledge and expertise as a change professional to deliver specified business outcomes and to help colleagues adopt new ways of working.
This will require you to be adaptable, culturally adept, be able to work well under pressure and provide creative solutions to problems. You will need exceptional communication and organisation skills to enable you to collaborate with senior stakeholders, project teams and colleagues across the firm.
As Business Change Manager you will be expected to:
Work with the relevant capability or business leader/s to determine the required business outcomes from any planned changes for significant projects and initiatives:
* Identify and develop the Business Change approach to shape change interventions for the programme and/or projects as appropriate
* Plan and co-ordinate change interventions to deliver the intended business outcomes for given programmes and projects. Evaluate success of any intervention for future reporting at the end of the Proof of Concept
* Take the lead with change impact assessments, stakeholder analysis, and readiness planning and monitoring as required, ensuring all are carried out effectively
* Liaise with regional change managers to support them in developing suitably tailored, effective and timely change and engagement interventions within regions. Ensure these regional requirements are reflected back and accommodated within any overall global plans
* Manage business change interdependencies between programme threads and other streams of work, to ensure a smooth delivery to end users across multiple business functions on a global scale
* Develop and nurture key relationships within programme and project teams to ensure successful engagement with operational/business resource, key stakeholders and end users
* Analyse the impacts, risks, issues and key dependencies of the Change for those impacted and effectively manage these
* Work with regional change managers, and change comms manager and IT comms manager to mobilise, manage and develop change networks as appropriate
As Business Change Manager you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Educated to degree level
* Extensive experience of effectively planning and delivering change management for transformational change within or alongside large programmes, in similar size and geographically diverse organisations, affecting multiple business functions on a global scale.
* Hold professional industry recognised change qualifications (Prosci, APMG, or CMI) and be able to demonstrate application and knowledge of change approaches, methodologies, models and tools.
* Experience of structured approaches to project management using Prince II or MSP methodology. Agile implementation and Risk management an advantage
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to inspire confidence and build enthusiasm for change
* First-rate influencing and negotiating skills
* Ability to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently whilst keeping team members and stakeholders informed and engaged
* Strong organisation skills, with an ability to manage own workload and help team members to meet stretching targets and strict deadlines
* Ability to work effectively as part of a regionally-dispersed team and show experience of successful mentoring / coaching
* Ability and confidence to liaise with and influence a range of business and senior stakeholders.
* Excellent facilitation skills
* Cultural and political awareness, and ability to adapt personal style to enable effective communication and relationship management. This is an excellent oppurtunity to work with a leading company undergoing a substantial period of change.
For more information contact Mark on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.