£50K - £50K
Human Resource Manager, London, IT, £50K - £50K
This is an opportunity to work with an innovative eCommerce company that develops platforms for retailers which enhance external stake holder experience online.
About the role:
They are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Manager to join their team. This individual will support the company by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programmes, and practices.
Along with heading up the Human Resource team, this individual will ensure that the team performs an exceptional service to all areas of the business in terms of the acquisition and management of talented individuals.
* Development of HR policies and procedures to drive performance
* Alignment between HR strategy and company objectives
* Maintain and oversee a performance management programme
* Monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
* Maintain and develop the company culture
* Manage and coordinate Human Resource team and office adminstration team.
* Work on reward startegies
* Align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation
* Support change management processes.
This role offers a competitive salary along with pension scheme and other benifits. The role also offers the chance to manage your own team and have career progression.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Kathryn on 0203 031 2468 or email email@example.com