£45K - £45K
HR System Analyst (Interim FTC), London, IT, £45K - £45K
HR System Analyst - £45,000 - 9 months Fixed Term Contract - London
My global, matrix client are currently hiring for a HR System Analyst to join their growing team as they embark on a transformation programme. The reason for this role is they need you to help support maintain their current system (ResourceLink) while the implementation of their new system (iTrent) is taking place, although previous experience with either system is not required for the role. The role will consist of delivering a high level of system maintenance within ResourceLink as well as creating reports from within the system and acting as the system super user while the transition to iTrent is taking place. This is a great chance for you to gain exposure and hands on experience with 2 different HR systems.
The best matched HR System Analyst will ideally have the following skill set and experience:
* Exposure to working in a HRIS System Analyst role previously
* Expert knowledge on conducting and writing reports from HR systems
* Experience working within a corporate, professional environment
* Advanced computer skills within Excel and Word
* Have worked with internal stakeholders on the development of internal and external MI and data requirements.
If this job opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the position please contact Bart Townley on: email@example.com or 020 3031 2468.
Role: HR System Analyst
Contract Length: 9 Months
Consultant: Barton Townley
Annapurna IT is acting as an employment business in relation to this role. For all the latest tech news, blogs and updates please visit www.thettn.tv