£75K - £75K
HR Business Partner, London, Pharmaceuticals, £75K - £75K
A market leader in Pharma are seeking an experienced HRBP to provide proactive HR partnership and support to their Consumer business.
The focus will be on Change Management and Cultural Development, Organisational Design and Development, Leadership Development and Executive Coaching, Workforce and strategic capability planning, Succession Planning and Talent Management, Strategic compensation, reward and retention strategies.
* Support senior leaders, in the delivery of HR activities and initiatives to help lead their HR-related strategies.
* Lead talent and capability initiatives for Consumer division.
* Integral part of the HR community, leading projects aligned to HR strategy deployment goals.
* Leads and proactively drives the efficient delivery of diverse change projects in support of the company's strategic agenda
* Diagnose and/or deliver organisational analysis and design activities across aligned teams, and lead the strategy on any change and consultation approach as required for business critical change programmes
I am looking for somebody experienced operating at HRBP Level within a large business/matrix organisation, with international experience and ideally working with shared service organisations.Should be strong in talent side of HR and have knowledge of or exposure to European employment law or committee.
If you feel you could be a good fit, please apply online now and/or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org