£35K - £45K
HR Business Partner, London, Pharmaceuticals, £35K - £45K
My client, a leading global consumer company, are looking for a Chinese speaking HR Business Partner to be an integral part of the International team by developing effective working relationships, influencing, challenging the key stakeholders in the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
You will provide HR advice and support to the various officesacross the Asia region. You will provide both operational and strategic HR support to the line managers and the employees and will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will be part of growing and successful company, in a fast paced role and exciting environment that is going through signaficant change globally.
This role is based in the London office reporting to the International HR Director.
International travel is required to support teams in the field.
* Proven Experience in an HR Generalist/Human Resources Business Partner role
* Chinese language ability
* Demonstrated expertise and experience serving in a consultative capacity to business leaders on a wide range of HR issues
* Experience collaborating with various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting, employee relations, shared services and talent management
* Ability to execute firm-wide talent initiatives with excellence in a fast paced, global collaborative environment; commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
* Experience managing a variety of employee relations issues
* Good judgment on a range of people issues and the confidence to influence leaders and drive commercial outcomes
* Preferably CIPD qualified