£90K - £95K
Head of IT, London, £90,000-95,000, London, Financial Services, £90K - £95K
Head of IT, London, £90,000-95,000
Annapurna IT are currently leading the search for an exciting, hands-on Head of IT position for a market leading asset management firm in central London. The successful Head of IT will be responsible for managing a small team and will ensure the smooth day to day delivery of IT internally while also working on numerous projects working with the latest technology. You will be managing service levels from third party providers and will be required to be hands-on in terms of support and projects as well as managing the team and company strategy.
The best suited Head of IT for the positions will have:
* Previous experience working in a financial services or trading business before.
* Excellent team leadership skills with the ability to inspire and mentor staff.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical stakeholders.
* Willingness to remain in a hands-on leadership position where you will still be required to lead projects and help when busy support BAU work to ensure the smooth delivery of services.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to operate effectively and calmly in a fast-paced environment and deal with multiple conflicting priorities.
* Any experience working on cloud migrations would be highly advantageous.
* In depth knowledge of the following technologies is important: MPLS, SANs, VM Ware, Cisco switching, Watchguard Firewalls (Checkpoint similar), Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Server Technologies, blackberry and iPhone servers and phone systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity working with a collaborative and successful company with a great brand and reputation in the marketplace. It would be well suited for a current Head of IT looking for a new challenge or someone looking to take the next step up in their career into a lead role.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the position. For more information on the role please contact Jessica Rippin: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3031 2468.
Role: Head of IT
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest information on technology, process and people transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.