Global Project Manager, London, Banking, £600/day
My client, a leading financial services organisation in London, are searching for a Business Change Project Manager to lead a business change work stream of a cross functional regulatory change project. This initial 6 month contract is paying between £400 - £600p/d to the right candidate. The successful candidate will be responsible for project managing the Global delivery of multiple projects within transformation.
* Deliver change into the organisation through the application of project and change management.
* Create and delivery of business cases included costs and benefits
* Effectiveley manage stakeholders in the interest of project delivery
* Lead the definition of and adherence to an effective governance framework for projects
* Managing a major strategic update and application integration, including managing dependencies across multiple system releases
* Delivering a tactical solution for use until business areas migrate to the strategic solution, including definition, development validation, training and rollout of the tactical solution
* Change Management
* Project and Programme Management
* Target Operating Model experience
* Understanding of finance systems and processes
* 10 + years project management experience
* Financial Services Experience
* Understanting of opertional risk and compliance
* KYC or client mgmt experience is beneficial
Mark Stanton is the consultant managing this vacancy.
Annapurna Change are acting as the recruitment agency for this role. See https://www.thebtn.tv