Human Resources and Personnel
£100K - £120K
Global HRIS Director, London, £Excellent, London, Human Resources and Personnel, £100K - £120K
Global HRIS Director, London, £100,000-120,000
My international and rapidly growing client are currently recruiting for a Global HRIS Director to design and lead their future HRIS strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their recently implemented Workday system and its support teams across the world. The position will also set the strategy for Workday globally and design the future roadmap. You will be tasked with ensuring that Workday is working as effectively as possible and is fully integrated with the rest of the systems landscape by working across different departments.
The best suited Global HRIS Director for the role will have:
* A very strong knowledge of Workday with previous exposure implementing and managing the system in a global context.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work closely with both HR and IT departments and communicate plans globally.
* The ability to design and build future HRIS roadmaps and then deliver these plans.
* Demonstrable team leadership skills with the capability to both manage teams virtually and mentor team members.
* Previous experience ensuring very good levels of data quality to allow for effective reporting.
This is a unique and interesting opportunity for a Global HRIS Director to have a real impact on an organisation and its future HRIS strategy. You will have excellent career development opportunities and the chance to develop global teams as well.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the position please contact Jessica Rippin: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3031 2468.
Role: Global HRIS Director
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on people, process and technology transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.