EU Finance Systems Analyst, London, Banking, £550/day
My client, a leading financial services organisation in London, are searching for a IT Senior Solutions Analyst to refine and directly influence complex programme wide business requirements through cognisance with industry best practice. Ensure translation of these into IT requirements which enable IT stakeholders to minimise time to market. This initial 6 month contract is paying between £450 - £550p/d to the right candidate. Solutions proposed must not only meet business need but must be cost effective and in line with Global IT Architecture standards. Solutions should continue to maintain the integrity, resilience and contingency standards expected of banks' systems.
The Role Holder is expected to work throughout the project lifecycle, influencing solution direction throughout.
They will form key relationships with senior stakeholders from the business and IT, and will work closely with Programme Managers; taking responsibility for early key risk identification and status reporting during project initiation.
* Work with the Finance team to understand the business requirements for key regulatory projects such as UK Ring Fenced Bank separation and BREXIT.
* Assess the impact of these requirements on the EU Finance systems.
* Propose solutions and options for meeting the requirements including costs and timelines.
* Work with the impacted engineering teams to ensure they understand the solution design and can deliver the required changes
* Strong solutions design experience, preferably in the Financial and regulatory reporting domain
* Experience of working on large scale, complex IT Development projects, taking high level requirements/business strategy and identifying system impacts/changes.
* Experience of working on Finance, Risk or Regulatory projects. Knowledge of Basel 2 & 3, CoRep, IFRS9 and Stress Testing an advantage.
* A good understanding of complex data interrelationships in a Risk and Finance environment
* Decision Making, strong negotiating skills particularly in sensitive situations
* Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to all levels.
* Strong analytical, organisational, problem-solving skills.
* Drive and tenacity to deliver to tight deadlines
Mark Stanton is the consultant managing this vacancy.
Annapurna Change are acting as the recruitment agency for this role. See https://www.thebtn.tv