Design Project Manager, London, Banking, £590/day
A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Design Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract, paying £550p/d-£590p/d.
* This is a hands-on Project Management role, with responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, monitoring and controlling hand off to the delivery team for multiple remediation work packages.
* Support the wider remediation programme providing input to the prioritisation and scheduling of the design and implementation of consistent and effective processes.
* To ensure remediation work packages are delivered through efficient and repeatable processes providing an excellent customer experience and mitigate / minimise reputational risk. Some travel may be required to work with colleagues around the UK.
* Summaring complex information for senior stakeholders and providing recommendations to facilitate the decision making process.
* To ensure the As-Is and To-Be processes are documented as part of the project, ensuring internal and external requirements captured
* Over-see the business analysis process and delivery of documented and agreed requirements.
* Evaluate and analyse activities on a large scale, with an understanding of the business needs so as to be able to intuitively shape and craft business solutions to meet the desired results.
* Working closely with senior business heads and facilitating negotiations and settling of conflicting priorities that may arise between parties involved.
* Ensuring projects adhere to the governance framework, completing mandatory documentation to provide consistency amongst work packages.
* Attending various meetings, contributing and challenging solutions to business priorities.
* Instrumental to the initial scope of work streams, designing and recommending cost effective and timely solutions.
* Working with other business and IT experts to determine requirements for projects, testing, and other validation.
* Proactive management of risks and issues that directly impact the likelihood of success.
* Working with the Head of Remediaton and Redress, project and product managers, subject matter experts, analytics and internal providers to map and execute processes and take the lead completing the agreed remediation.
* The ideal candidate will have demonstrable project management skills and experience of implementing in a timely manner through effective interaction with multiple, diverse stakeholders in large complex organisations
* Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Project Manager or operational lead on major p
* Commercial lending experience is desirable but not essential
* Expert user of relevant software packages, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
* Experience working in relevant environment(s), i.e. with operational areas e.g. contact centre, mailing house, case management teams, analytics, legal and compliance
* Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. remediation and redress projects within a regulated finanical services environment. (Commercial Banking experience preferred)
* A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
* Experience of planning projects and activities in line with business priorities, using a variety of techniques
* A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others compliance with relevant regulatory processes
* Solution orientated with the ability to recommend simple solutions to complex issues
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow them through to resolution accurately and in a timely manner
* Lead the project team to deliver robust solutions in a timely manner
* Monitor and reporting progress
* Implementation of approved documentation for new and existing projects
* Facilitate communications relevant to the design team
* Coordinate work stream meetings to ensure that clear actions and plans are unanimously taken
* Record and contribute to performance and testing where needed for projects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.