£80K - £140K
CTO, London, £Excellent, London, IT, £80K - £140K
CTO, London, £Excellent
My global client are currently recruiting for a CTO to help guide them through the merger of two unique businesses and the building of a new multi-platform digital hub. The successful CTO will be responsible for the entire build and development of the complex platform and will manage both in-house and external teams.
The best suited CTO for the role must have:
* A capability working with AI and virtual reality.
* The ability to build a complex digital hub on multiple platforms.
* A willingness to learn and capacity to think outside of the box.
* A creative and innovative background with the ambition to want to build something.
* Experience managing teams of both in-house developers and outsourced teams.
* A desire to build and grow a platform.
* A strong interest in machine learning.
This is a great opportunity to help scope and build a multi-platform product for an exciting business with a forward thinking vision. You will have control over the technical decisions made on the platform, from deciding which programming languages to use to the future roadmap of the platform as well.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the opportunity please contact Jessica Rippin: email@example.com or 020 3031 2468.
Salary: £Excellent (dependant on experience)
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment business with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on people, process and technology change please visit: thebtn.tv.