£50K - £60K
CRM, BI and Data Management Consultant, London, £50,000-60,000, London, Pharmaceuticals, £50K - £60K
CRM, BI and Data Management Consultant, London, £50,000-60,000
My world leading pharmacuetical client are currently recruiting for a CRM, BI and Data Management Consultant to join their growing team in their London office which is growing by 50% this year alone. The successful candidate will sit within the service delivery arm of the company and will be responsible for helping clients with change requests, solution consultations and support across data management, reporting & analytics, CRM's and dashboards queries. You will work across multiple teams internally to ensure that client requirements are met and ensure that high expectations are kept to.
The best suited CRM, BI and Data Management Consultant for the role will have:
* A good technical background with exposure working in a client facing, international role previously.
* Excellent and extensive experience within Business Intelligence
* Shown experience within data warehousing, and delivery dashboard solutions
* Knowledge of CRM's and Multi-Channel Marketing
* Demonstrable experience working in a service delivery or business analyst type role
* Certification in Project Management methodologies and ITIL certification would be highly desirable
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the position please contact Jessica Rippin: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3031 2468.
Role: CRM, BI and Data Management Consultant
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment business in relation to this role. For the latest news on people, process and technology change please visit: thebtn.tv.