Continuous Improvement Change Lead, London, Pharmaceuticals, £500/day
A leading organisation with headquarters in London are seeking applicants to join a business change team as a Change Manager focusing on Continuous Improvement. This will be a 6 month contract role initially,paying between £400 - £500p/d, aiming to simplify and standardise the business processes, system landscape and operating model.
At the core of the programme is the implementation of a single instance SAP system. The global ERP programme is made up of two streams: The Commercial ERP Programme, which focuses on the commercial business and Manufacturing ERP programme focusing on the supply chain, including our manufacturing sites. Your expertise is required to ensure momentum in supporting these key projects, giving flexibility and additional capacity whilst the Business Change Team is being established to deliver a change management service to the organisation.
Reporting to the Change Management Director, this role will lead and manage the deployment and execution of the Continuous Improvement initiatives with a primary objective to develop and improve the current Business Change methodology, or where other processes impact it.
This role will drive the collaboration and outputs of those selected to participate in the CI initiatives and by extension involve change team leads, the Retrofit team, the Communications Director and Training Director as well as satellite teams where appropriate.
* Works with the Change Management Director to scope and plan Continuous Improvement activities and gain support and sponsorship from the impacted leadership team
* Secures the relevant resources and inputs to develop and design the outcomes of the change initiative
* Responsible for successful delivery of the Continuous Improvement initiatives within the remit of the role - including planning, execution and embedding it within the methodology
* Supports the Change Management Director to secure collaboration of managers and leaders to gain agreement and alignment to the new way of working, including approvals to the methodology
* Ensures business change and engagement team and other relevant parties are informed and educated on any improvement activities and are equipped to support the embedding of any new ways of working
* Reports progress and status to Change Management Director on a weekly basis, clearly identifying and articulating risks, issues, actions, resolutions and support required
* Supports the Change Management Director in identifying opportunities to deliver enhanced performance within the team
* Proven experience of developing and managing change networks to deliver results, including understanding networks both during ERP deployment and in business as usual
* Strong experience of delivering transformational change on SAP programmes and experience of ERP methodology
* Demonstrable experience across change, training, communications, access management (role mapping) and HR
* Experience of identifying significant improvements to change management methodologies and approaches; including timely implementation
* Strong experience in the timely delivery of project plans
* Substantial experience / strong track record of leading and coordinating a portfolio of short/medium term projects
* Experience of working with stakeholders in a global organization with an excellent track record in management and influencing them to gain buy in
For more information contact Mark on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.