Public Sector and Government
Business Change Manager, London, Public Sector and Government, £550/day
Job Title: Change Manager
IR35 status - In Scope
Pay rate - £550 UMBRELLA OR PSC IN SCOPE, £440.15 PAYE
Length - approx. 6 months
Location: London/Liverpool - must be willing to travel regularly.
Purpose: The organisation is undertaking a substantial programme of transformational change. They have implemented a new operating model and re-aligned functions. They are now focused on ensuring a single end to end integrated core process and introducing new, ways of working. This is underpinned by improvements to data insights and a large digital enabling programme of work. All of this is designed to enhance the services the provide, the ways the work, and how the interact with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders. The pace and scale of change is truly challenging.
. The role of Change Manager will be based in the Business Services Directorate and will work in a team supporting the Head of Business Improvement to work with the business to agree and support organisational commitment to new ways of working and Salesforce adoption across operational teams to increase their effective use of systems, data and process.
* Design and support a series of change workshops to align ways of working with the revised sets of processes and systems
* Active stakeholder engagement - communicating with affected stakeholders/users to embed new ways of working.
* Working with 'business owners' to help drive up adoption and ongoing capability required to use Salesforce, supporting new working practices and generating confidence and buy-in from those involved.
* Working with key stakeholders, Service Management, Service Delivery and the delivery teams to support benefits delivery.
* Line management for stakeholder and communications lead.
Specialist skills and requirements
* Minimum of 2 years experience of working on complex IT and/or Digital change programmes
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, to be able to sell the programme vision to staff at all levels of the organisation
* Demonstrable success in having rolled out a schedule of training, education, comms to embed organisational change for people, process, system and data
* Working knowledge of relevant management and business change techniques such as change impact assessments and business process modelling
This is an excellent oppurtunity to work with a leading company undergoing a substantial period of change.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Mark Stanton is the consultant officer for this vacancy.
In Scope for IR35