£60K - £90K
Business Change Consultant, London, Salary up to £90,000, London, Consultancy, £60K - £90K
Business Consultant, London, Consultancy, Salary Up to 90k
Job Title: Business Change Consultant
My client is an international IT innovator who are searching for a business change consultant to join their well-established telecommunication and media sector to focus on delivering change to a variety of clients.
The position is within the telecommunication and media sector - which is the most energetic and flourishing area of the business, focusing on delivering a variety of client projects working with Tier 1 global communication and media organisations. You will be embraced into a friendly and sociable team environment which is full of some of the top UK's telecommunication talent.
Key responsibilities for the Business Change Consultant:
- Vision and transformation planning
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Change readiness assessment
- Change impact analysis
- Communications management and production
- Business process management
- Business case development and benefits management
- Training, learning and development management and delivery
- Business and service readiness
- Workshop facilitation
- Primary and secondary research gathering
- Data analysis and presentation
Key skills for the Business Change Consultant:
- Knowledge of the business change process
- Strategy, transformation planning and business change
- Excellent client facing skills
- Telco and/or Media industry knowledge
- Experience in working in a consultancy with high performing and collaborative team
- Impeccable standard of written, spoken and presentation English.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through a copy of your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the role please contact Emilio at Annapurna Change on 020 3031 2468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news on business transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.