£45K - £55K
Business Analyst, London, Financial Services, £45K - £55K
Business Analyst, London, £45k-£55k in Financial Services
An exciting opportunity has come up with a prestigious global firm Financial Services Organisation based in London. You will be part of a crucial business transformation team who are delivering various projects and programmes across the firm to enable smooth project delivery and business change.
You will support the delivery of change to the business by leading or playing a part in major change initiatives that enable busines assessment of business needs, capture requirements, design appropriate solutions and deliver those solutions.
You will lead education of local teams concerning process and project activities, drive quality program planning and best practices, take part in executing key activities within the project plan, and share knowledge from other countries involved in implementation. The BA will ensure that implementation is consistent with global / regional delivery models, standards and governance processes.
* Operationalizes best practices, processes, and standards defined by Global Governance.
* Running workshops with the business, stakeholders and other project participants, this may be to gather requirements or conduct impact analysis
* Lead or deliver such analysis activities as may be assigned
* Creation of as-is or to-be process maps or target operating models
* Defining and documenting business and functional requirements
* Assessing systems or processes for defects, gaps or potential areas for improvement and designing the solution to those
* Work with Project Managers and Portfolio Manager to define analysis work packages that will need to be executed during the course of the project. Where required, deliver analysis approach, work plans, estimates and other material that may be required to successfully plan the project.
* Quantifies and communicates local needs so they can be integrated into platform.
* Responsible for working with country project team as well as global team to ensure priorities are consistently deployed and measured within country.
Education & Certification
* University degree education or equivalent work experience
* Qualifications or experience in project management and/or Six Sigma desirable.
* 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Operations and/or Quality related roles with proven, significant professional growth in Financial Services ideally.
For more info on this role, please contact Emilio at Annapurna Change.
Business Analyst, London, £45k-£55k.
Annapurna Change are acting as a recruitment agency regarding this vacancy
bonus / benefits