£150 - £200
Service Delivery Analyst, East Midlands, Retail, £150 - £200
Service Analyst - Contract - IT Service Delivery Analyst - Luton - £150-200 per day
A world leading company is looking for an IT professional with Major incident management or problem management experience to join their Service Delivery team for the next 6 months with the strong possibility of extending the contract.
Key Responsibilities - IT Service Delivery Analyst
* Major Incident Management will be the fundamental aspect of the role.
* Receive, own and manage escalations from internal colleagues and seeing them to a successful resolution.
* Assist in driving delivery and review of RCAs.
* Manage and improve where necessary Continuous Service Improvement
Key Experience - IT Service Delivery Analyst
* Experience in a similar role, i.e. Major incident management or Problem Management
* Strong ITIL experience, ideally ITIL v3 Service Management
* Experience managing experiences with internal and external stakeholders
* Understanding service governance methodologies
As an IT Service Delivery Analyst, you will be able to show how you have been service oriented with ample experience with negotiating, managing supplier resources, understanding and managing service risk. You will have limited experience doing a similar role or are looking to take the next step into a management position.
If this job opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the position please contact Bart Townley on: email@example.com or 020 3031 2468.
Role: IT Service Delivery Analyst
Day Rate: £150-200
Consultant: Barton Townley
Annapurna IT is acting as an employment business in relation to this role. For all the latest tech news, blogs and updates please visit www.thettn.tv