Building and Construction
Interim Change Manager, East Midlands, Building and Construction, £600/day
A leading organisation with headquarters in Bedfordshire are seeking a Change Manager to work on a vital transformation project on an initial 6 month contract. This company are undergoing a substantial transformation project and require a candidate with experience in execution of a change management plan and deployment of Oracle ERP to focus on managing and delivering business change (people, process, behaviour and governance).
Area of responsibility:
* Manage or support business transformation activities across specific functional area or Business Division in preparation for deployment of processes and technologies
* Support and coach business change network members within defined business/functional area to create ownership for local implementation plans
* Understand the impact of change and the priorities for business engagement by working with the business, functions and programme team members
* Support the communication process to create awareness, understanding and commitment to the programme and what this means across the business/function
* Manage stakeholder engagement and alignment within defined business/functional area
* Identify interventions and actions required to deliver business process and/or behavioural change
* Manage business readiness assessments at agreed milestones
* Execution of plans to time, cost and to meet programme quality standards
* Achieve required levels of business engagement to ensure successful deployment phase
This is an excellent oppurtunity to work with a leading company undergoing a substantial period of change.
For more information contact Mark on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.