HR Change --and-- Communications Lead, East Midlands, FMCG, £600/day
Change & Communications Lead - Hertfordshire - 6 to 9 months - £500 to 600 per day
My client is a leading organisation who have recently implemented a new HRIS system are looking for an experienced Change & Communications lead to join the change team
* Manage the agreed stakeholder plan
* Support the Business Change programme
* Monitor the effectiveness of communications
* Leads on the scoping, facilitation and planning for key Internal Communication and Engagement activities. Working closely with senior business leaders to get buy in for the determined approach and deliverables.
* Drive and oversee effective, measurable, timely and tailored delivery of internal communications campaigns, working to maximise effectiveness and audience reach
* Own key IC channels and/ or input into their development
* Develop and manage trusted stakeholder relationships with IC heads and senior managers across the organisation.
* Advise clients and stakeholders on strategic communications best practice, industry trends, channel strategies and stakeholder / influencer management.
* Build and maintain excellent relationships throughout the organisation and have the ability to drive and implement multiple projects at the same time.
* Proven experience of change and communications within a large and diverse and global organisation.
* Sufficient breadth of specialist knowledge in the specialist subject/discipline to advise on specialist subject.
* Previous experience of HRIS implementation is essential and ideally SuccessFactors
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present clear and concise professional communications to range of audiences.
Annapurna HR are acting as a recruitment agency regarding this vacancy.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org