£50K - £60K
Environment/Service Manager - £50,000-60,000 - Luton, East Midlands, IT, £50K - £60K
Environment/Service Manager - £50,000-60,000 - Luton
My global client, who own a number of established brands, are currently recruiting for an Environment/Service Manager. In this role your main responsibility will be to make sure that the business transformation based on the migration of my clients ERP system from Oracle e-Business Suite R11 to Oracle Fusion is run as smoothly as possible and the business is not affected negatively after this migration has taken place. You will working between the IT and the business team throughout patching and testing upgrade cycles to make sure it matches their needs.
The best matched Environment/Service Manager will ideally have the following skill set and experience:
* Shown experience working closely with a vendor in order to get the best business outcome.
* Great knowledge of Oracle products including Oracle Fusion applications, Oracle Managed Cloud Hosting and Oracle Managed Cloud Applications.
* Certifications in ITIL methodologies
* Had a Service Improvement or Service Management type role in the past
* Working knowledge of Project Management methodologies
If this job opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the position please contact Bart Townley on: email@example.com or 020 3031 2468.
Role: Environment/Service Manager
Consultant: Barton Townley
Annapurna IT is acting as an employment business in relation to this role. For all the latest tech news, blogs and updates please visit www.thettn.tv