Manufacturing and Production
£45K - £55K
HR Business Partner, East Anglia, Manufacturing and Production, £45K - £55K
A global leader in manufacturing are seeking a bright and dynamic HRBP to join their HR team at their site in Cambridge and help deliver change throughout the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of HR for the site, areas of focus will cover sucession planning and talent development, change management, leadership development and organisational development, as well as being hands on when needed.
I am looking for somebody experienced operating at HRBP Level, ideally within a large matrix organisation, and excellent stakeholder management skills.
I am looking for somebody who can come into this role and hit the ground running.
This role has great potential to become HR Director in the future.
* You will be driving business growth from a people, culture and branding perspective.
* Your main areas of focus will be Change management, L&D, Talent, Engagement, Communications and Organisational Development.
* You will have experience in executing an HR strategy and influencing individuals outside of HR to take action in best interests of the business
* You will have experience investigating complex employee relations issues
* Yo must be able to exercise judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
* You must be a driver and champion of change
* Able to work with ambiguity
If you feel you could be a good fit, please apply online now and/or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org