£0 - £0
Programme Manager IFRS, Bayern, Telecommunications, £0 - £0
I am urgently seeking a Transformation Project Manager who has worked with IFRS in a Telecoms environment for a 6 month contract based in Munich. Working in conjunction with the Senior Project Leadership Team within IT and Finance you will be responsible for analysing what changes need to be made to current accounting workstreams in order for them to comply to new reporting requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring that the processes and numbers are robust, controlled, accurate, reconciled and understood.
You'll have a variety of tasks that will include:
* Experience/strong knowledge in IFRS and other compliance/regulatory reporting
* Large Budgetary experience within a Telecoms environment
* Submitting analysis and documentation material to senior management and executive committees to provide evaluation and insight.
* Business Partner non-finance managers in order to develop processes and the understanding of financial requirements
* Ensure programme and project leads have access to the level of financial advice and support necessary to meet project milestones
* Ensure robust financial reporting across the project
* Investigating and highlighting project variances to stakeholders
It is critical that you are able to communicate to a variety of different stakeholders both from a financial and technological background. You will possess excellent analytical and reporting skills and the proven ability to build relationships, influence people and work collaboratively.
For further information please contact Mila Zabi via email email@example.com