University sandwich placements and summer placement programmes available. (December to June and July to December)
Annapurna is looking for interns (both English & German speaking) who are switched on, confident and self-motivated.
This programme is ideal for motivated individuals who are interested in gaining exposure on an international level. Interns who would value the opportunity to gain skills in negotiating, relationship building and stakeholder management.
· Building a talent pool of passionate professionals
· Interviewing candidates and preparing candidates for interview
· Managing existing business relationships
· Writing effective adverts and managing the responses
· Networking with incredible professionals in your sector
· 11th Best Companies to Work For 2017 on The Sunday Times Best Companies List
· The chance to be surrounded by driven and ambitious people
· Winners of 'Recruitment Agency of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards 2015
· Winners 'Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2015
If you are interesting in applying for the internship program, please email Georgina on email@example.com and include:
1) Why do you want to be an Annapurna Intern?
2) What makes you stand out from other potential Annapurna Interns?
3) Would you want to be an Annapurna Intern in London or Munich?